ISO 9001 is the international standard for a quality management system.
Speciality Wipes are proud to be ISO 9001:2015 certified which demonstrates our ability to consistently provide products and services that meet our customer and regulatory requirements and demonstrate continuous improvement.
Here is a summary of what ISO 9001:2015 certification is –
- Suitable for any size of business
- Can be implemented across any industry, with some other standards available based upon ISO 9001 for a number of specialised sectors
- Is not a standard for products and does not define their quality. This is a process-based standard that you can use to control your processes and have a product that meets the required level.
- Not a personal standard, as one person cannot be certified to ISO 9001. Individuals can become an ISO 9001 Certified Lead Auditor by taking a 5-day training course, allowing them to audit for other companies.
- ISO 9001 certification should not be confused with ISO Certification or ISO 9000 Certification as both do not exist.
- ISO 9001:2015 is not a membership group, to become ISO 9001 certified your company must follow the necessary steps to implement the ISO 9001 quality management system.
- A Certification Body (or Registrar) audits the performance of your organisation against the latest ISO 9001 requirements. If you pass this audit you will be issued with an ISO 9001 Certificate that demonstrates your organisation is registered to ISO 9001 for the next three years.
Get in Touch For More Information
If you have any questions regarding the ISO 9001:2015 certification, please do not hesitate to contact Speciality Wipes today.
We are the leading provider of industrial-strength aircraft wipes.
View our ISO 9001::2015 Certification